Exhibitor & Projects Manager (m/f) (100%)
By The Art Newspaper. [UNDEFINED]
To supplement our Art Basel team in Basel, we are looking for an Exhibitor & Projects Manager (m/f) (100%)
aged between 26-45, to start work immediately.
- Advising and looking after international galleries before and after the show
- Coordinating gallery stands at the show and individual areas of the show with both internal and external partners
- Assistance in the organisation and conducting of gallery selection
- Drawing up concepts and coordinating information documents and mailings, administrative duties
- Support for the project management in preparing and executing sub-projects
- You have acquired practical experience in an art establishment, with a cultural event, in exhibition-stand construction or in a similar professional environment
- You have undergone training in a commercial and/or technical field.
- You will preferably have already studied or worked abroad
- You have very good PC user knowledge and experience with CAD, CRM and in the digital/technical field
- You are used to working in a structured, independent and precise manner and have a service-oriented approach to work; you are similarly capable of multi-tasking
- You have stylistic command of both written and spoken German and English; a knowledge of French and/or Spanish would be an advantage
- You enjoy supervising projects on a customer-oriented basis in a dynamic, international team
- You are ready to accept irregular workloads over the course of the year and are prepared to work abroad for a number of weeks every year
Please send your application documents by e-mail or post to:
MCH Swiss Exhibition (Basel) Ltd.,
Human Resources, Katrin Moser,
Submit a comment
All comments are moderated. If you would like your comment to be approved, please use your real name, not a pseudonym. We ask for your email address in case we wish to contact you - it will not be
made public and we do not use it for any other purpose.
Want to write a longer comment to this article? Email email@example.com