Head, Marketing and Digital (Ref: Marketing)
The West Kowloon Cultural District Authority
By The Art Newspaper. [UNDEFINED]
The West Kowloon Cultural District Authority welcomes exceptional talents with a passion to realize the dream of making the West Kowloon Cultural District the prime international and local destination for arts, culture and entertainment.
We are currently recruiting a Head, Marketing and Digital to join the Authority.
You will be reporting to an Executive Team member and are responsible for:
- steering the marketing functions to define strategic positioning for the Authority and develop the marketing infrastructure including core services, systems and processes;
- leading the marketing team to develop and implement strategies with innovative approaches and diverse mix of marketing campaigns or programs to enhance audience building, brand development, customer relationship management; and
- ensuring the implementation of corporate/event marketing promotions are effectively managed for developing brand loyalty and enhancing audience experiences in support of the performing arts/visual arts programs or public events.
You should possess:
1. a recognised university degree in marketing or related disciplines would be desirable;
2. at least fifteen years of relevant experience in marketing, from strategy setting to implementation, of which ten years are experience at senior executive level for marketing within a large scale organization;
3. proven experience in leading and managing brand development across multiple platforms;
4. previous exposure to the arts and cultural environment;
5. ability to develop innovative approaches and strategies with creativity and entrepreneurial acumen in a collaborative manner; and
6. highly developed knowledge of digital development in the arts scene.
For interested parties, please send your application, together with a personal resume and indication of the remuneration package expected and availability, quoting the corresponding reference to:
Mr. TT Ho,
Korn/Ferry International (Hong Kong) Limited,
15/F, St George’s Building,
2 Ice House Street, Central,
or apply via WKCDA@KornFerry.com
Suitable candidates shall be invited for interview within four weeks from submission of application.
For more information
http://www.wkcda.hk or contact
Mr. TT Ho at (852) 2971 2700
Submit a comment
All comments are moderated. If you would like your comment to be approved, please use your real name, not a pseudonym. We ask for your email address in case we wish to contact you - it will not be
made public and we do not use it for any other purpose.
Want to write a longer comment to this article? Email email@example.com